In this digital age, we hear in forums and on various social media about DNA testing. How many people connected with distant cousins and other interesting stories.
Have you considered having your DNA checked? Here is a special discount from Nebula Genomics, they encourage us to of understand our genes. They promise that we would own your data. In addition we would be contributing to medical breakthroughs and get rewarded as well.
You might like to take a look at it.
Let us know if you have used them, or intent to participate.
We are always worried of how our very personal data gets used. We have heard of some of these DNA companies being bough by other companies. You never know how it would be used.
We checked their website and here is the information we all like to know, before we send out for our kit;
Q: How is my data protected?
A: We use blockchain technology and multi-party access control, which means your data is encrypted with multiple keys, and those keys are held by different parties. This gives you full control over your data and makes data sharing transparent. For example, you may choose to be informed every time a researcher requests access to your data, and you can deny any such request. To protect the data that you decide to share, we will make sure that your data is anonymized and we will furthermore limit researchers’ access to it by implementing distributed, privacy-preserving computing.
If you have used Nebula Genomics, let us know your opinion and experience.
Get some smart products, for your photography and creative projects:
Photo storage and presentation products including albums, scrapbooks, picture frames & more.
We are into finding the best snacks that are delicious, as well as low in calories. We bring you these amazing snacks.
Give me some protein and energy bar please!
It's January 2020. We are already half way. Did you make or update your last year's resolutions?
Are you the creative type? Have you decided to try selling online and share your beautiful creations online? Perhaps you might like to learn how to launch your Etsy store. The hub for creative artisans, the source for supplies and also vintage items.
Does it include to acquire a new skill?
Perhaps you like to be a professional photographer, have you considered architectural photography?
Or specializing in family photography
Lear about the business of photography with Niger Barker:
Look thru the various Creative classes by the world's top experts:
How to decide what file format you would like your analog 35mm slides to be transferred to.
By deciding as to what are you going to use it for, you might like to see the following options:
- Digitize slides to preserve for generations to come.
- Enjoy on an HD TV, Tablet, Smart Phones, Computers (PC or Mac).
- E-mail images, upload to website or Social media ( Instagram or FB).
- Good for Powerpoint Presentation or any other documentation.
- Print up to 5x7 size.
Then you would need JPEG basic scan
- Hi quality digital archiving.
- Much better quality than Basic slide scanning.
- Good for Project presentation and Photo Editing.
- Print up to 11 x 14.
You would need Jpeg Hi Resolution Scan
Note: You would need TIFF files
- Tiff file slide scan is for graphic editing purpose only.
- Please remember that you cannot E-mail Tiff files (too big).
- Tiff is NOT for TV or computer viewing pleasure.
- Tiff files need a reasonably powerful computer to handle.
- Highest image quality you can get from your slides.
- Good for Hi quality lossless archiving and heavy photo editing.
You would need Tiff Hi Resolution Scan